Learn Reiki and change things for the better
Why do people learn Reiki?
- Maybe they are looking to de-stress and introduce a little peace and calmness into their lives.
- Maybe they feel they have a spiritual need that isn't being met and want to explore a simple spiritual system that isn't allied to any particular belief system.
- Perhaps they want to take responsibility for their health and explore the healing potential of Reiki.
- Perhaps they want to explore spirituality on their own terms.
- Maybe they have seen how powerful Reiki can be and want to be able to harness this gentle and powerful energy to help their friends and family.
- Perhaps they are looking to use Reiki on a professional basis, to work with the public as a Reiki practitioner.
This site is all about the Reiki system created by Mikao Usui in the early part of the 20th century in Japan - his "secret method of inviting happiness through many blessings". We are "Reiki Evolution" and we have been running Reiki courses and supporting our students for 14 years. This site has grown into a big and useful source of information and resources for people who are interested in finding out about Reiki for the first time, and for those who are already working with this powerful and gentle energy system.
New to Reiki?
If you are new to Reiki, we will help you to understand what Reiki is all about and what it can do for you. We write in a down-to-earth and common-sense style and explain clearly how Reiki can make a positive difference in your life.
You can access free guides to Reiki, subscribe to our regular eZine, read Reiki books and enrol on one of our Reiki courses, which are held at venues all over the country. There's bound to be one being held in your part of the world!
If you are already working with Reiki then our guides, articles, manuals, CDs and UK Reiki training courses will help you to develop confidently with the Reiki system at First Degree, Second Degree and Master/Teacher level.
We do not teach standard "Western-style" Reiki: we teach a form of Reiki on our Reiki training courses that is a lot closer to the system taught by Reiki's founder, Mikao Usui, in the 1920s in Japan.
We like to keep things simple and we teach an uncluttered Reiki system that is intuitive, focused on self-development, and free from dogma and silly rules.
And as well as hosting small-scale training courses, we also run courses on specialist Reiki subjects like Equine Reiki, Reiki Drumming and Five Element Reiki.
We hope you find what you are looking for and that the articles, information and resources on this site will be helpful to you, whether you are new to Reiki or coming to this site as a Reiki practitioner or teacher.